Join Club Clarins - the most caring Membership around, featuring specially curated rewards and exclusive privileges all year long, to reward in-store purchases.
Earn 10 points for every dollar spent in-store.
Beauty's Best Rewards
The widest reward selection.
and exclusive treats all year long!
Cleanse, roll and glow.
Clarins' unprecedented anti-aging serum targets facial volume and age spots. Visibly "lifts" and helps define contours,
For a streak-free tan and stain-free hands.
DIY Tan! This reusable, waterproof mitt assures smooth, perfect, streak-free
Powerful replenishing formula—with organic Harungana and organic Montpellier Rock-rose extracts—targets signs of aging in mature skin:
Clarins and You
A story of love and trust for a life of beauty and well-being.
The story of a French family – experts in skin care and make-up.
Inspired by the science of nature and respectful of the planet.
Listening to you, and offering the best personalized skin
Solutions for every moment of your life.
Clarins. It’s all about you.
"The strength of Clarins lies in women. The success of Clarins lies in respect, in listening to our customers."
Jacques Courtin-Clarins – Founder
Select a category
(Updated January 28, 2016)
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. By reviewing these Terms and Conditions, and clicking "I Agree" on the registration page, and then participating, you agree to the following rules governing the Club Clarins Rewards Loyalty Program.
1. Club Clarins Rewards Loyalty Program (the "Program") is a loyalty program, sponsored by Clarins USA ("Sponsor") through which individuals can collect points by purchasing and entering their receipts details and mailing in the original proof of purchase from packages, labeling or other packaging of selected Clarins Products ("Participating Products"), available while supplies last, or through other methods as may be added from time to time. Individuals can visit www.usa-clubclarins.clarins.com (the "Website"), to enter their receipts details and to have their accounts credited with the points they have collected.
2. Points are redeemable for Clarins products available at the Website.
The Program is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years or older at the time of enrollment. The program is void where prohibited by law. The rewards program is not directed towards, nor intended for use by, anyone under the age of 13. If you are between 13-18 you may use the rewards program only under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian who agrees to be bound by our terms and conditions.
By submitting an application for the Club Clarins Loyalty Program (the "Program"), you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO BECOME A MEMBER.
Membership to Club Clarins Loyalty Program ("Membership") is limited to individuals only and is limited to one account per individual. Eligible individuals may participate under the condition that the total number of points that each Club Clarins Rewards member can redeem per Account (as defined and subject to the limitations in Section D below) in the current Redemption Period is capped at 30,000. Any individual falling into any of the below categories is not eligible for Membership. Note: Attempted violation of this rule will result in disqualification
1. Individuals who are 18 years of age or older who meet the eligibility requirements may enroll in the Program at the Website. To enroll, click on the "Register Now" link on the page and follow the onscreen instructions to create a Club Clarins Rewards Account ("Account") (see Section D (2) below). Members of the previous phase of the Program will need to re-register their information on the Website. Once participants register their email addresses in the promotional section of the Website or register for new Accounts, they will be enrolled in the program (each an "Enrollee") and will be assigned a unique Member ID number associated with their Account. The number of points submitted for approval, pending points, and approved points by each such Enrollee will be recorded and tracked in the Enrollee's Account.
2. How to Create Your Club Clarins Rewards Account: Once on the Website, individuals can click on the "Register Now" and follow the instructions to create an Account. An individual must have a unique, valid email address to create an Account. Limit: 1 Account per person, 5 Accounts per household and 10 Accounts per physical address, but only 1 Account per individual, under any circumstances. The person who is the authorized email account holder of the email address indicated when registering must provide date of birth information when registering for an Account and will be deemed the Enrollee.
1. Collect points at any time during the Collection Period, by purchasing, entering UPC codes, and mailing original sales receipts from Participating Products, available while supplies last. Locate the UPC code on the product package (on the outer carton or packaging of the Product). Go to the Website during the Collection Period (or shorter period, if indicated) and follow the links and instructions to either register by clicking on the "Register Now" or Sign In (if you already have registered) at the page. After registering/signing in, enter codes in the box where indicated in the 'Register Purchases' Page (link appears at the top of the page). Enrollees will then submit receipts as proof of purchase along with the printout of the unique Member ID number to Club Clarins; 15 Olympic Drive, Orangeburg, NY 10962. Failure to submit the Member ID number form with the original sales receipts will result in forfeiture of the receipts and the associated points. If receipts are submitted without Member ID numbers, we will return to sender if return address is provided. If no return address is provided, Enrollee forfeits the claimed points. Enrollees will collect points for Participating Clarins Products during the Collection Period as indicated on the Website. Items that are not originally packaged in an outer carton are not eligible to collect points.
Products must be registered on the website within 180 days of the date of purchase written on the receipt, past this delay they will no longer be eligible for points.
Points are assigned based on the retail value at the time of entry on the Website. Each one dollar ($1) purchase at participating Clarins Department Store Counters will receive ten (10) points. Clarins reserves the right to change the number of points awarded for purchases at any time during the Program.
2. Limit: Each receipt can be submitted once.
3. Enrollees may not purchase or otherwise acquire sales receipts from third parties and may not combine UPC codes obtained by others for deposit into a single Enrollee's account. Enrollees may not transfer or sell UPC codes and receipts under any circumstance, other than in programs authorized by Clarins. Any attempt to combine or transfer UPC codes, receipts, or points will result in disqualification from the Program and forfeiture of all points in the Enrollee's Account. Clarins reserves the right to take any action it deems appropriate in its sole discretion in the event that it reasonably believes that any Enrollee has violated any of these provisions.
4. Clarins reserves the right to change, add, or remove the methods by which Enrollees can collect points. Enrollees are responsible for the payment of all taxes which may result from the reward(s) received as part of the Program.
5. Once an Enrollee inputs his receipt details, the validation of the receipt and potential points earned will be subject to verification by Clarins which is in charge of the Program and whose decisions on the outcome are in its sole discretion and are final and binding. Points will not be awarded until after the verification process is complete. Points are void if (a) not obtained in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and through legitimate channels; (b) any part of the receipt or the packaging or promotional item on which it is printed is counterfeit, altered, defective, tampered with or irregular in any way; or (c) obtained as the result of a sale or transfer which Clarins, in its sole discretion, determines is in violation of these Terms and Conditions and the objectives of the Program. The points will appear in the Enrollee's Account within five business days after verification is complete. If additional time is needed for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to award points after more than five days.
6. If an Enrollee believes that points were not properly awarded to his/her Account, the Enrollee must notify Clarins by using the Customer Service Form available www.usa-clubclarins.clarins.com, in the Program within 15 days of the date the code was entered on the Website.
7. Please note that we cannot send the receipt back
8. Enrollees may collect points in the manner set forth above during the Collection Period, unless extended or otherwise modified by Sponsor.
1. Enrollees may redeem their points for merchandise and other items of value ('Rewards') listed in the 'Rewards Catalog' section of the Website, while supplies last. The Website will list the corresponding point values required to be redeemed for each item. Total cumulative Reward redemptions are limited to a value of 30,000 points within the Redemption Period. Periodically throughout the Redemption Period, Sponsor will modify the list of merchandise and other items available for point redemption. Clarins reserves the right to modify the point value(s) for Rewards, at any time and for any reason, during the Redemption Period. All redemptions are subject to these Terms and Conditions and all limitations and/or requirements specified on the Website.
2. To spend/redeem your points, navigate through the items listed on the Website. You can choose any item still available for which you have accumulated sufficient points for redemption. Click the Image corresponding to the item you wish to redeem and follow the links and instructions to complete the redemption process. As part of the redemption process, you will receive a confirmation email and when applicable, an email containing the actual item you have redeemed. Emails will be sent to the email address assigned to the Enrollee's Account.
3. Each Enrollee is responsible for ensuring the accuracy of his/her Account and is encouraged to check his/her Account regularly. Each Enrollee is responsible for ensuring that the mailing address associated with his/her Account is accurate and up to date. Sponsor is not responsible for non-receipt of a Reward that was shipped to the mailing address associated with an Enrollee's Account. Changes to Accounts or Account information may only be made by the Enrollee to whom the Account belongs.
4. All point redemptions for products are final. Refunds, exchanges and other issues regarding the product whose UPC codes have been entered are governed by the department store's terms and conditions applicable to the purchase and are not the responsibility of Clarins.
5. If an Enrollee's Account has remained inactive for a period of 365 days or more, the Enrollee will forfeit any points remaining in the Account, without compensation. Failure to either credit points to an Account or redeem points from an Account constitutes inactivity for purposes of this condition.
6. At the end of the Redemption Period, Enrollee will forfeit any points remaining in his/her Account, without compensation (unless the Program is extended as set forth in Section F7 below). Enrollee will forfeit any points remaining from a recorded purchase, without compensation, if not redeemed within 12 months of the recorded date. The points have no cash value and are only redeemable for offered Rewards via the Program.
7. Enrollees may redeem points in the manner set forth above until June 30, 2018, at 11:59 p.m. ET (the end of the Redemption Period), unless extended or otherwise modified by Sponsor.
1. Sponsor reserves the right to modify any of the Terms and Conditions set forth herein - including, but not limited to, the duration of the Collection Period and Redemption Period, methods by which Enrollees may collect points, the eligible products to be purchased, the number of points associated with the purchase of eligible products or other activities, the number of purchases through which Enrollees may collect points, the number of points that may be redeemed through the Program, and any of the options made available to Enrollees with respect to their Accounts, at any time, with notice, even though these changes may affect an Enrollee's ability to accrue or use his/her points.
2. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate or temporarily suspend the Program at any time, for any reason, with notice, even though termination may affect an Enrollee's ability to accrue or use his/her points. In the event of an early termination, Enrollees will have 30 days from date Program termination is announced to redeem their points. If the Program expires as scheduled, Enrollees will have until the end of the Redemption Period to redeem their points.
3. An Enrollee's continued participation in the Program constitutes the Enrollee's acceptance of any changes to these Terms and Conditions. Enrollees are responsible for remaining knowledgeable of any changes that Sponsor may make to these Terms and Conditions. The most current version of these Terms and Conditions, which will indicate the date they were last updated, will be available at the Website and will supersede all previous versions of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Sponsor reserves the right to discontinue the participation privileges of any Enrollee who engages in any fraudulent activity or uses the Program in a manner inconsistent with these Terms and Conditions or with any federal, state or local, laws, statutes or ordinances. Discontinued participation privileges may result in the loss of all accumulated points. In addition, Sponsor shall have the right to take appropriate as it deems necessary in its sole discretion.
3. Sponsor reserves the right to rescind points credited to an Account which were obtained as a result of fraudulent activity or technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in internet connectivity, phone lines or network hardware or software related to the Program.
4. Points are not the property of an Enrollee and may be revoked at any time by Sponsor as set forth herein. Points may not be transferred or assigned, except in the Club Clarins Rewards Program.
5. Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information supplied by any Enrollee participating in the Program.
6. All questions or disputes regarding eligibility for the Program, collecting or redemption of points, or an Enrollee's compliance with these Terms and Conditions will be resolved by Clarins in its sole discretion.
1. Clarins is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of information, for problems related to any of the equipment or programming associated with the Program or utilized by the Enrollee, for any human error, for any interruption, deletion, omission, defect, or line failure of any telephone network, cellular network, or electronic transmission, for problems relating to computer equipment, software, inability to access the Website or online service, or for any other technical or non-technical error or malfunction. In the event of a printing error or irregular packaging, neither Clarins USA, Inc. and its affiliates, Loyalty Match nor their respective related companies, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, respective agents and their agencies, suppliers and other companies involved in the development or execution of the Program or the production or distribution of Program materials ('Releasees') shall have any liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL ANY OF THE RELEASEES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE PROGRAM OR MERCHANDISE OFFERED THROUGH THE PROGRAM, EVEN IF ANY OR ALL OF THE FOREGOING OR ANY OF THEIR AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IF THE SPONSOR IMPROPERLY DENIES AN ENROLLEE ANY POINTS, LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE EQUIVALENT NUMBER OF POINTS. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE PROGRAM, AN ENROLLEE WAIVES ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO BRING ANY CLAIM OR ACTION RELATED TO SUCH MATTERS IN ANY FORUM BEYOND ONE YEAR AFTER THE FIRST OCCURRENCE OF THE KIND OF ACT, EVENT, CONDITION OR OMISSION UPON WHICH THE CLAIM OR ACTION IS BASED.&nb sp;Clarins Inc, its joint ventures, officers, directors, employees, shareholders, promotion agencies, agents, successors, assigns, and service providers, are not responsible for any products or services offered by the Rewards Partners. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWABLE BY LAW, CLARINS USA, INC. AND ITS AFFILIATES, LOYALTY MATCH, AND THEIR PROMOTION AGENCIES SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES OFFERED BY ANY REWARDS PARTNER, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. Program participants agree to rely solely on the manufacturer's warranties, if any, for any products redeemed through this Program.
2. As a condition of participating in this Program, each Enrollee agrees that (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Program, or any Rewards obtained through the Program, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action and exclusively by arbitration under the International Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association. Arbitration will take place in Oakland County, Michigan; (2) any and all claims, judgments and rewards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating in this Program, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will any Enrollee be permitted to seek recovery for, and Enrollee hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and waives any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
3. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Terms and Conditions, or the rights and obligations of Enrollee and the Sponsor in connection with the Program, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of New York, or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York.
4. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between Program participants and Sponsor pertaining to the subject matter hereof and supersede all prior or other arrangements, understandings, negotiations and discussions, whether oral or written. No waiver of any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed or shall constitute a waiver of any other provisions hereof (whether or not similar), nor shall waiver constitute a continuing waiver unless otherwise expressly provided.
5. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such provision shall be severed from the remainder of these Terms and Conditions, which will otherwise remain in full force and effect.
Clarins uses third party, including Google Analytics Advertising Features to serve advertisements on its own sites and within its content as that content is served across the Internet. In addition, Clarins may use third party network advertisers to serve advertisements and third party analytics vendors to evaluate and provide us with information about the use of the sites and viewing of our content. We do not share Personal Information with these third parties, but ad network providers, the advertisers or analytics service providers may set and access their own cookies, pixel tags and similar technologies on your device. They may collect or have access to information about you, including usage Information. We and our network advertisers may target advertisements for products you might be interested based on your visits to both our sites and other web sites. We may use a variety of companies to serve advertisements.
If you prefer to not receive targeted advertising, you can opt out of certain network advertising programs through the Network Advertising Initiative Opt-Out Page: https://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp or by installing the google analytics opt out module https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
Please note that even if you choose to remove your information, you will still see advertisements while you're browsing online. However the advertisements you see may be less relevant to you and your interests. Additionally, many network advertising programs allow you to view and manage the interest categories they have compiled from your online browsing activities. These interest categories help determine the types of targeted advertisements you may receive. The NAI Opt-Out Page provides a tool that identifies its member companies that have cookies on your browser and provides links to those companies.
Personal Information We Collect
Personal information or personal information means any information we collect and by which you can be identified. Personal information includes, but is not limited to:
Non-personal information does not identify you personally. Non-personal information includes, but is not limited to, technical information and geolocation information. It can include Internet protocol (IP) address if that IP address does not identify an individual or household, internet service provider, site access times, referring websites, and web pages within the Clarins' Websites visited and general location information (e.g., city, state) based on IP addresses. We sometimes refer to this data as "Anonymous Data." We collect Anonymous Data in many ways including through automated logging of activity on the Clarins' Websites. Anonymous Data is not linked to you or used to identify a specific person.
Although it may appear that we collect financial information from you on the Site or in providing services that you request, it is actually collected and processed through a third party service provider ("Payment Processor") that processes payments for us. The Payment Processor may collect financial information such as banking information or credit card number, name, CVV code or date of expiration, from you on the Service. We do not hold your financial information.
We collect personal information from or about you when you voluntarily provide us with this information or when you visit the Site. However, if you choose not to provide the information we request, you may be unable to fully enjoy Clarins' Sites and services, make a purchase, or complete a transaction.
We collect your personal information when you:
If you give us personal information of another person, you represent that you have the authorization from that person to provide such information.
We collect personal information to serve you better and to provide you with a customized experience while using Clarins' Sites and visiting our stores. Your personal information is used:
Clarins' Sites may include access to social networking websites established, owned, and controlled by third parties, such as Facebook.com. You may voluntarily use these third parties to access, purchase, or view products and services. If you choose to use third parties, we may facilitate sharing of your personal information with those third parties.
We may have to share your information with our affiliates and subsidiaries, as well as unaffiliated third-party service providers, agents, or independent contractors who help us maintain Clarins' Sites and provide other administrative services to us. These services include, but are not limited to:
We seek to ensure that these unaffiliated third parties will not use your personal information for purpose other than the administrative services for which they are responsible.Anonymous Data
We reserve the right to share non-identifying data or anonymized information about our customers, sales, and traffic to our affiliates, subsidiaries, partners, and advertisers. We may share this information when it is tied to your personal information in the manners described above.In Connection with a Merger or Sale of Our Business
We will transfer your personal information as a result of, or in connection with, the sale of all or a part of our assets, a merger, acquisition, reorganization, bankruptcy, or any other change of control transaction. You grant us the right to assign your personal information collected if such information is connected with any such transaction.
We may use advertisers, third party ad networks, and other advertising companies to serve advertisements on Clarins' Sites. These advertising companies may also gather information about your visit to Clarins' Sites (such as through cookies, web beacons, and other technologies) to enable such advertising companies to market products or services to you and to monitor which ads have been served to your browser and which webpages you were viewing when such ads were delivered. For more information about Internet-based ads, or to opt out of having your web browsing information used for behavioral advertising purposes, please visit: www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp and www.aboutads.info/choices.
Our Site uses what are called social plugins ("plugins") from social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram. These plugins are indicated by the social networks' respective logos on Clarins' Websites, and are used to establish a direct connection with the servers of these social networks.
Integration of the plugin allows the social media networks to receive the information that you have loaded onto the corresponding page of the Site. If you are logged in with Facebook, for example, it will be able to assign your visit to your account. An exchange of this information already takes place when you visit our Site, regardless of whether you interact with the plugin or not. If you interact with the plugins, the corresponding information is sent directly to the social network by your browser and saved there. You can find information about how the data is used by the social networks, your rights, and optional settings to protect your privacy on the social networks' websites.
If you do not want social networks to gather data about you via our Site, you must log out on the social network domain before visiting the Site. To prevent information being exchanged with the social networks during your visit to our Site, you can opt out of cookies through your browser settings and other tools.
Any information you submit in a public area of Clarins' Sites - such as on a social media page, user comments, comments on Clarins' blogs, reviews or comments on any ratings and reviews feature, questions or answer on a question and answer application or any other public forum - will not be treated as confidential and may be publicly disclosed. This applies to personal information, so please consider your public postings before doing so. Additionally, information posted on social media pages will be subject to the terms governing those pages and websites.
Clarins' Sites are not intended for children. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children, and Clarins' Sites are designed to attract children. If you believe we have collected personal information about your child under the age of 13, please contact us using the contact information in Section 16.
Clarins' Sites employ security measures in accordance with industry standards to protect the security of your personal information both online and offline. For example, your personal information is stored on computer servers in a controlled environment that is reasonably protected from unauthorized use or disclosure. Only you can access your account information using the password you created when you created the account. It is your responsibility to maintain your password private. You should always sign off your account and close your browser when you are finished using your account.
You can exercise the following choices with respect to your personal information either through your online account or by sending us a request at the contact information included in Section 16 below:
If you would like to opt out of receiving promotional emails from us, please follow the unsubscribe instructions located at the bottom of each email.
If you would like to opt out of receiving direct email, mail, mobile marketing or telephone marketing calls from us, please send your request, including your name, email address, street address, city, state, and zip code, via email to Help-USA@Clarins.com (please use the subject line: Privacy Opt-Out Request). We are not responsible for notices that are labeled or sent improperly or do not have complete information. We will process your request within 30 calendar days of the date we receive your request, but you may, in the meantime, receive previously scheduled emails, mail, or calls from us. Once you have opted out, you do not need to do so again.
You can update, change, or delete certain personal information (such as your email address, mailing address, and payment method) on Clarins' Websites by clicking "My Account" in the menu at the top of each page.
If the information you wish to update, change, or delete is not included in the "My Account" page, you can request an update, change, or deletion by emailing Help-USA@Clarins.com.
Clarins USA, Inc.
15 Olympic Drive
Orangeburg, NY 10962
Communication Preference Section in your Account
Clarins does not support Do Not Track browser settings and does not currently participate in any "Do Not Track" frameworks that would allow us to respond to signals or other mechanisms from you regarding the collection of your personal information or cookie data.Third Party Marketing
Under California law, if you are a resident of California, you are entitled once per year to request and obtain certain information regarding our disclosure, if any, of your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the immediately prior calendar year. To make such a request, please use any of the contact methods listed in Section 16 above. You must include your full name, email address, and postal address in your message. In response to your request, we will provide you with a notice describing the cost-free means to opt out of our sharing your personal information with third parties, if the third party will use it for their direct marketing purposes.California Consumer Privacy Act Disclosure
If you are a resident of California, the California Consumer Privacy Act ("CCPA") (Civil Code § 1798.100) provides you with specific rights regarding your personal information. These include:
To exercise the rights described above, it may be necessary for us to verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you. Only you, or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your privacy rights under CCPA or applicable law.
During the past twelve (12) months we collected the categories of personal information listed above from California residents and third parties.
We also disclosed this personal information to third parties for the purposes noted above during the past twelve (12) months.
If the CCPA applies to you, and you have opted-in to one or more of our rewards programs, then in addition to the program specific terms provided to you at the time you opt-in (for each such program, the "Rewards Terms"), the following terms apply.
You agree that the incentive you receive as the result of your participation in a given program (e.g. cash, a different quality of goods or services, or discounts on goods or services that you purchase from us) is reasonably related to the value of any personal information (as explained in the applicable Rewards Terms) that you provide to us as a result of participating in said program(s).
You may opt-out of any rewards program at any time by emailing us at Help-USA@Clarins.com indicating that you want to opt-out and identifying the rewards program of which you are opting-out.
You acknowledge and agree that you may no longer receive the incentive(s) that are part of the opted-out program(s), that this is his difference in price or quality would not be considered a discriminatory practice against you for exercising your rights under the CCPA because the value of the incentive(s) that you received under the applicable program(s) is reasonably related to the value of your personal information (as described in the applicable Rewards Terms).
As of February 1, 2015 we made the following changes to the program: - You can now register your purchases using your mobile phone - no need to send us receipt anymore! Please read the section titled 'Registering purchases using a smartphone" for more details. - You can continue using the usual submission process, but please make sure to include your receipt with your submission. - Clarins treatments are now eligible for Club Clarins points, for more details please read the section titled 'Which products are eligible for Club Clarins' points?'
It is Clarins' in-store reward program - our way of thanking you for your loyalty. The principle is easy: you create an account at clubclarins.com, register your purchases to earn points and finally select the rewards you would like to receive.
You can sign-up here.
Residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia or Puerto Rico, who are at least 18 years old are eligible to sign-up for Club Clarins.
You will earn 10 points for each dollar spent on Clarins products and treatments. You have 3 months from the date of purchase to register your products and treatments on clubclarins.com. Learn How.
Purchase Clarins products at your favorite department store - make sure you hold on to your receipt
Register your purchases online by clicking here.
Print your form and send it with your receipts to Club Clarins, 15 Olympic Drive, Orangeburg, NY 10962. You will receive a confirmation email once your points are approved.
If you have a smartphone, you may want to use it to record your purchase, it is a much faster and easier way to receive your points!
Visit Club Clarins' reward section here.
All full price Clarins products and treatments sold at authorized US retailers are eligible for Club Clarins' points. You have 3 months from the date of purchase to register your products and treatments on clubclarins.com. Purchases made on clarinsusa.com do not qualify for the Club Clarins rewards program as clarinsusa.com has its own loyalty rewards program.
Your point total can be found at the top of this page or by visiting your account page here.
Members can redeem up to 30,000 points per calendar year. There is no limit on how many points you can accumulate.
To re-print the recorded purchase form visit the 'My point summary' section. Be sure the form includes your full name, address, email address and attach the original sales receipts before mailing in. After you have mailed us the proof of purchase form, with the original sales receipt attached we will verify your purchase and send you a notification when your points have been approved.
Yes, treatments are eligible for points. Make sure to include the receipt with your redemption, so that your points can be approved. If you are registering your treatments using a smartphone, just take a picture of your receipt.
Clarins has selected more than 40 rewards especially for you. They are available in the Shop Rewards section. The assortment changes twice a year and rewards start at 1500 points. Please make sure that your account profile is up to date with your correct shipping address and contact information.
Club Clarins points do not expire, as long as the program remains active.
To register your purchases, visit the Record Purchases section of the Club Clarins website. Follow the instructions on the page by typing the 13 digit UPC barcode into the appropriate box. Review the items as you record each one. They will appear in the scrolling menu on that same page to help you track which purchases you have recorded. Please note that points will not be valid until you have submitted all purchases, mailed in the form and receipt. You will receive a confirmation email when your points are approved.
If you have a smartphone, you may want to use it to record your purchase, it is a much faster and easier way to receive your points!
The 13 digits UPC barcode is located on the box packaging of every Clarins product. It can be found most often on the bottom of the box. It is also found on most receipts next to the product price. Please see the Record Purchases section of the Club Clarins website for a visual representation of our barcode
In order for your request to be processed, we'll need the original sales receipt. Unfortunately, we cannot accept photocopies, as we are unable to determine their authenticity.
You can now register Clarins products and treatments purchased at your favorite department store with your smartphone (hold on to you receipt and product packaging). Here is how it works:
You have 3 months from the date of purchase to register your products.
*If you do not see this option, your smartphone is not compatible with this functionality. Please try again using a more recent device (iPhone 5, Samsung S4 or newer versions).
Use the 'Something missing?' link to register your other items, it will be displayed after you submit the picture of your receipt, on the page titled 'Select products to record.'
Make sure the picture you submit is not too blurry, a good way to avoid that is to lay the receipt on a table and hold the smartphone with 2 hands while taking the picture. Also make sure you allow a few seconds for your device to focus on the receipt before taking the picture. If some products are not recognized by the application, you can always register your products manually by clicking on the 'Something's missing?' link. If you are still having trouble, feel free to use the regular redemption method using a desktop
No, you just need to log in to your account from your mobile phone using your existing credentials.
Shipping is complimentary - we will ship your rewards directly to your door free of charge.
Most rewards ship within 2-3 weeks. If you have not received your rewards 3 weeks after placing your order, please contact us: here or call us toll free at 1-866-925-2746.
It can take up to 2 weeks to process the receipts after they have reached Clarins. We will send you an email immediately notifying you when your barcodes have been approved. Your Club Clarins account will reflect the number of points that have been awarded for all approved barcodes. Products registered through smartphone are processed within 2 business days.
Sign in to Club Clarins and then visit the 'My Profile' section.
Sign in using the email address you registered with. Once you are signed in, visit the 'My Profile' section to edit your account Information.
Please click here if you forgot either your username or password.
Club Clarins website works at maximum compatibility with the latest version of Google Chrome and Internet Explorer. Other browsers including Firefox, Safari and previous versions of Google Chrome and Internet Explorer may not display full functionality.
|no items added|